- Rehearsals are held Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. at the Municipal Center in Rocky River, at the corner of Hilliard and Wagar Roads. (See map below) The first rehearsal of the season is the first Tuesday after Labor Day. The second half of the season begins the first Tuesday after New Year’s Day.
- Dress rehearsals are held on the Saturday prior to a Sunday concert with the exact time announced several weeks prior to the concert.
- Rehearsal attendance is very important in the West Shore Chorale. The Chorale has a policy of no more than two absences each half-year.
- The uniform of the Chorale is a black tuxedo or a formal black, floor-length dress/ensemble. Obtaining the uniform is the responsibility of the member.
- There is a membership fee of $50 per half year ($100 per season) that is used to buy music and offset other expenses of the Chorale. Students have this fee waived. If you cannot afford the fee, it can be waived - speak to the Chorale President.
- Joining the Chorale implies a commitment to help in the operation of the group such as selling tickets, selling program ads, serving on committees, helping with staging, receptions, etc.
Rocky River City Hall Complex map
If you need additional information, please contact us.