- Rehearsals are held Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. at the Municipal Center in Rocky River, at the corner of Hilliard and Wagar Roads. (See map below) The first rehearsal of the season is the first Tuesday after Labor Day. The second half of the season begins the first Tuesday after New Year’s Day.
- Dress rehearsals are held on the Saturday prior to a Sunday concert with the exact time announced several weeks prior to the concert.
- Rehearsal attendance is very important in the West Shore Chorale. The Chorale has a policy of no more than two absences prior to any concert.
- The uniform of the Chorale is black tuxedo, white shirt, black bow tie and black shoes for men and a black floor length ensemble and black shoes for women. Obtaining the uniform is the responsibility of the member.
- There is a membership fee of $50 per half year ($100 per season) that is used to buy music and offset other expenses of the Chorale. Students may have this fee waived.
- Joining the Chorale implies a commitment to help in the operation of the group such as selling tickets, selling program ads, serving on committees, helping with staging, etc.
If you need additional information, please contact us.